Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Video Production Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
When I have audio and video tracks de-synchronized, is there a way to make them synchronous?
Now I need to get Audio synced back to Video.
Obviously, dragging Video or Audio will not work as I have resized both Events individually.
How to get Audio back in sync, probably by losing cropping?
I'm aware about opening the Event in the Trimmer and re-dragging the Audio track from there.
asked May 13, 2014 at 19:27
This does it for me (see the screenshots):
- Set the cursor to the beginning of the audio event.
- Drag the beginning of the audio event with the mouse to the beginning of the original clip (note: the cursor is still positioned at the cropped beginning) (screenshot 2)
- Cut the audio event at cursor position (press S)
- Repeat step 1 to 3 with the video event (screenshot 3)
- Now you can easily synchronize video and audio by aligning the events (screenshot 4)
- Delete the beginnings. (screenshot 5)
answered May 22, 2014 at 21:12
61466 silver badges1717 bronze badges