They call me a Systems Development Engineer at work. It means that I'm a programmer that has a strong IT background. My interests fluctuate several times a year and the projects I choose to do outside of work happen to land in and around computer.
Styles of projects:
- Embedded driver development (one, two, three)
- High performance services (including those for the web)
- Protocol reverse engineering (one)
- Electronics reverse engineering (nearly everything here)
Regularly used languages: (Updated 2020)
- Shell scripting (Bash-flavour)