Hot answers tagged

1 vote

A video tool or ffmpeg filter to fix slightly shaky films from the 70s and 80s?

This is most often caused by interlace artifacts as televisions and video devices prior to 1998 used interlace to pass video between them. This included VCR's DVD players TV's (even HDTV's at the time)...
user40484's user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible