Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange

New answers tagged


I understand, that by saying "manually" you mean: input digits with keyboard. There is no easy way to manipulate this exact setting that way through UI - if you want more precise control hold Ctrl while click dragging the slider your mouse left-right. However if you really need to be on the exact number (and perhaps you will set this once for entire ...


Sounds like you want to create sequences for each of your clips and batch export those sequences.


Change your export setting and use the "frame sampling" option.


What do you consider a high-pass filter for videos if I may ask? When talking about audio, the high pass filter operates similar to a low-cut, in that it cuts away the lowest frequencies of the audio spectrum and lets the high frequencies pass. Are you looking for curves? You can adjust the shadows and the highlights of an image (which wouldn't be called ...

Top 50 recent answers are included