Whats the name of transition where the new image slides left to right over the old?


This transition is called a Wipe.

  • Should be a comment??
    – Eugene S
    Oct 28 '13 at 5:45
  • Nope, found answer, shared with other members
    – Avdept
    Oct 28 '13 at 9:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.