Is there puller for controlling the lens focus when using a glidecam? Is there also something similar for the zoom, in case it's a zoom lens?

I have not found anything off the shelf that I can buy online.

  • Have you tried a search on google, vimeo, and youtube for DIY lens puller or follow focus?
    – filzilla
    May 6 '13 at 21:00

I don't think there is anything specifically made for use with a glidecam. My impression of most stabilization systems is that you still operate the camera directly, you just are not supporting it without the stabilization. I'm not aware of any follow focus/pull systems that are designed specifically for use with a gimble or gimble and spring-arm stabilization system.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.