I need to conduct a video conference using professional video cameras. I will be recording and streaming 1080p video . To that end, I need to stream live video from a professional video camera to my PC. Here are the requirements:
- The camera output is HDMI or SDI
- The computer input is USB3
- The delay between the time an event occurs and the moment it reaches the PC must be under 300ms.
- The camera must show up as a webcam to the PC.
- The PC will be running Windows or Linux.
 I am aware of how much data is involved. Please assume that I have sufficient resources to do this.