How can I flip a browser window in the same way as seen in the MS Access video, which should automatically start at the correct time where the flip begins and only lasts about 3 seconds. From 4:52 - 4:55

I would like to create a video (that I record of my desktop) that can do this. But what program does this?

  • Many video editing applications offer this sort of transition. Final cut pro x is the one i'm most familliar with, but we might better answer your question if we knew what os you're using. – Jason Conrad Mar 9 '13 at 20:01

You don't do the flip while recording your video, it is done later as a transition effect in the video-editing program. Microsoft Movie Maker has several transitions to choose from, just as almost any movie editor whatsoever.

| improve this answer | |
  • Any free video editing programs available for this? – Solomon Closson Mar 10 '13 at 2:05
  • 1
    Nevermind, I believe the Movie Maker program is free. Downloading and installing it now. THANKS! :) – Solomon Closson Mar 10 '13 at 2:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.