I want to edit it like this video, but I want to know how to edit it by lowering the quality and then raising it again.

1 Answer 1


It's an effect known as Data Moshing - here's how to do it in After Effects: https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/datamoshing-make-footage-look-trippy/

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.