Is there a a name for this effect where the pace of the footage is changing as seen in this video?


Thank you!

  • Hi there. What is your question? Is it "how to create" or is it "what is the name"? Please edit your post to clarify
    – Dr Mayhem
    Sep 29, 2023 at 21:00
  • 1
    Looks like speed ramping on each beat youtube.com/watch?v=gtrcAKl1Rfs
    – tomh
    Oct 4, 2023 at 7:48


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.