I found a YouTube video with a post-production editing effect I'd never seen before. Could someone explain how they did this, and what software they used? Below is the link to a short Loom video.


They've split the screen area to 2/3 camera and 1/3 text sidebar panel, so smoothly with text fading in. Thanks in advance!! Pavi

1 Answer 1


That looks like an effect dubbed as "Text Slider" by ArteRamgopal; he has an ~10 minute video tutorial on reproducing it in Camtasia:


  • Many thanks, Miles Wolbe! That's exactly what I was looking for!! Super cool effect!
    – Pavi
    Aug 20, 2023 at 4:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.