When importing an after effects comp onto premiere, it shows as off-center, wrapping around so that the right edge shows up on the left side, both in the preview window and in render from Premiere.
- Import after effects comp into premiere
- Premiere shows comp as weirdly off-center. It renders this way too.
Things I've tried:
- Creating a new sequence/project in premiere
- Importing after effects comp via import option, via copy paste, or via drag & drop
- Creating a new after effects comp (just a simple shape layer) and importing that.
Any ideas? Really confused and this is holding up my video production pretty bad right now!