We are looking to broadcast or record a single video stream of two desktop computers running Windows. The software we are looking for would be able to capture the screens of the people working on it and composite them into a single video feed.
For audio, we would like to capture the computer's audio device but also ambient sounds from the room.
To summarize, we want one output feed that consists of the following:
- Source video feed from computer #1 (in a 50% rectangle)
- Source video feed #2 (in a 50% rectangle)
- Environment noise from the room (mic in)
- Source audio feed from computer #1
- Source audio feed from computer #2
So far, we have attempted to use Google Hangout, but it's impossible to get two screen shares going on at the same time.