I have a video that has a few bad frames (distortions or duplicated frames)

Is there a way that I can cut these frames out in after effects and then fill the hole using frame interpolation?

If not, what other options are there available to solve this?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.