I have already got an arm that I've managed to get clamped to my desk. I just bought these components and I wasn't (and am still not) quite sure how they connect. I ended up with the thing depicted in the photo poking out above my monitor. I'm not sure what I'd need to turn whatever that is into a plate or something that I can then attach my camera to. Any ideas on what I'd need to buy? (links appreciated or brand recommendations appreciated)

And if I'm doing it completely wrong, and there's some obviously better solution, what is it? I'm in the US and am happy to buy whatever is recommended if there's a known-to-work configuration.

Thanks in advance.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.