What is the name of these picture in picture squares that come up on studio mid shots?

I've seem them used on YT as well for similar news-style channels.

There's an industry term and I can't remember what it is...

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


It is an "over the shoulder" graphic. One possible creator of the form was Ben Blank.

  • Brilliant! Thank you :)
    – BitShift
    Commented Dec 14, 2021 at 16:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.