I have tried taking the advice and plugging my mic into my camera, but it is now not working, for the question Noticeable video delay when connecting to laptop and DSLR + external mic. Now I am not getting any sound signal coming in from Zoom. How do I wire things up correctly?
- I have my Rode mic wired to the Rode USB audio interface.
- I have that plugged into my camera with this.
- I have the camera using a mini HDMI to HDMI, plugged into an HDMI video capture device.
- The video capture device is plugged into a USB hub.
- The USB hub is plugged into my M1 MacBook Pro laptop.
How do I get the audio to play so it (hopefully) syncs with the video? What am I plugging in wrong and/or doing incorrectly? Should I even be using the USB Audio Interface at all if I have that 3.5mm plug to go straight into the camera? Should I be having some sort of Mic-to-camera direct adapter or something? What should be done to get this system to work? Are things plugged into the right places on the camera and such?