I'm having a problem where if I edit an audio clip that is used in my Premiere project with Audition, the change isn't heard in Premiere. Here are the steps that I'm going through:
- I have an audio-track used in my project.
- I change it in Adobe Audition.
- I save it in the same directory with the same name.
- I delete it from the project's timeline.
- I delete it from the project's list of imported files.
- I re-import the new file.
- I put the file into my project's timeline again.
Needless to say, I re-save the project every two seconds just in case.
My problem: The audio stays the same as it were before the editing. Am I missing something obvious or is it a bug?