- Turn 250 images and videos into a video clip
- The process should be as automatic as possible. Drag the resources, select background music. Tadam!
- Should be possible to make some adjustments to the clip (trim videos, change the duration of display etc.)
- When a video is used, the sound should be of the video and not of the background music.
I have been searching the web for such a tool. At the moment, the best thing I found was Windows' "Video Editor" that holds true for the first 3 items in the requirements list. But not for the fourth one: I still can't find a way to mute the background music when a video is played.
- Is this the right tool for that?
- Is there an option to do it with "Video Editor"
- Is there a more recommended program?