The title explains a lot. Still, I wanted to ask in order to use
If CUDA is supported by your graphics card it should be enabled by default.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Check that CUDA is enabled in global settings.
- Check Application specific settings. Make sure that Pinnacle Studio is selected in the drop down list (where I have Chrome in my example screenshot)
- Then make sure Pinncale uses global settings, or directly enable CUDA
- finally check if Pinnacle has it's own CUDA settings (I don't know about that.)
- if you have still problems, you should contact Pinnacle support