How do you animate something like this, where a bunch of images coming from various place, with various rotations, end up align neatly into a gallery in After Effects? I'm assuming transform individual objects would be silly, even out of question if you have tens to hundreds of images. I don't know what this effect/animation called so I'm having a hard time Googling how to do it.

migrated from graphicdesign.stackexchange.com Jul 16 at 23:13

This question came from our site for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.