I am tasked to produce ~100 videos of 10 minutes in After Effects. The videos will later be commented by voice, and I am tasked only to make the "motion" part.
Each video use:
- about 30 "image" scenes (5s): an image is being slowly zoomed in
- about 50 "footage" scenes (10s): a footage is being shown for 10s
- A few other misc. animations (intro and conclusion with logo)
In each new video, I need to change:
- The 30 images
- The 50 footages (I will be given links from Youtube along with the timestamp like "0:16 to 0:26")
- A limited amount of text, here and there
I plan to make the template first, and I was wondering if you guys knew a smart way to program each video (ie auto-replace the 30 images, the 50 footages and the predefined text, then build and go on to the next), a bit like "mass-mailing" for instance.
They say in programming, "if you have to do it more than 3 times, program it"... I think 100 applies! However, being unfamiliar with After Effects, I do not know where to begin! Guidance will be much appreciated.