I have a number of movie trailers from various sources: Web, youtube, DVD and Blu-Ray disks and I would like to prepend the MPAA rating to the beginning of each.
What I have:
- Movie trailers that are .MKV files wide ranging formats and codecs inside.
- A single PNG image of "The following feature has been rated..." (rating.png)
- ffmpeg 4.0.4
What I would like to do:
- Create a 10 sec video of rating.png with a quiet audio track (volume=0)
- Prepend this 10 second video to the movie trailer (trailer.mkv)
- Perform this operation without re-encoding.
I made many attempts with varying levels of success but was not able to get the job done. Would appreciate advice on how to get this done. I am not a ffmpeg expert so as many details as possible would be appreciated.