Hi I found this image and was woundering whats the name of this Control Surface?. I love the design of the knob/encoders with the halo light and the halo buttons. It looks like it have three trackballs, integrated keyboard, and a drawing pad/mouse, and if you are woundering what's on the the image on the screens. It's from the movie Focus with Will Smith.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.