How to make blurry, washed out effect like in this video the more far object location is the more blurry that object is. And then object is moving bluriness also moving. How to do that? Timestamp 32:48- 33:20


I think what you mean is called "depth of field" and is the way cameras work, no effect.

  • Can you explain how to do that effect?
    – Muska
    Mar 9 '19 at 2:22
  • You need a DSLR or DSLM with a lens with a wide open aperture (f2.8 or below) open the aperture up as wide as you can. Mar 9 '19 at 9:11
  • What programm do i need to do that?
    – Muska
    Mar 9 '19 at 14:24
  • The effect is created in-camera, as a result of the physics of the lens and optical system, not in software.
    – stib
    Mar 14 '19 at 3:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.