Tell me that I'd better use. From below, a diamond should emerge and be placed in the center. then it turns by 45° and increases in size and becomes a square. I created layers in Photoshop. on one - a diamond in the center. on the second - a square in the center with enlarged dimensions. then imported psd in after effects. And... What should I do next? Have I made the layers correctly?
- Create a square shape. Center it to the screen using align.
- Move the time indicator forward in the timeline.
- Go into the transform of the shape layer, and keyframe the position, rotation, and scale, by clicking the little stopwatch next to each of these.
- Go back in the time line and move the object down to the bottom, by dragging or lowering the Y value under position.
- Go passed the first point you made in the timeline when you keyframed and you should already see the shape moving up. Now just increase scale size.
- Adjust keyframes to the timing you want.
That's the basic premise.