Better describe "steps to reproduce", than wrote bunch of text.
What has been made:
- Clips has been captured by iPhone 8 Plus with 4K and 60fps.
- Clips has been added to iMovie project from Photos.app library.
- Clips has been trimmed and rearranged in iMovie.
- Sound has been added as a separated track from .mp3 file.
- Menu button "File/Send Movie To Final Cut Pro" has been pressed.
- Imovie project has been successfully transferred without warnings.
- All clips video, graphic parts turn to solid black.
- Sound plays with no problems screen shows solid black rectangle.
What has been tried to solve problem:
- Preferences restoration to default for iMovie.
- Preferences restoration to default for Final Cut Pro X.
- Library has been trashed and new one was created for iMovie.
- Library has been trashed and new one was created for Final Cut Pro X.
- Videofiles from another source (YouTube) has been tried.
- Another projects has been created.
Suffering through with no luck. Looking for help.