Is there a product that allows you to strip HDCP from HDMI and that does not loose quality?

1 Answer 1


Yes. The companies Spatz-Tech, HDFury and Faroudja have products with that functionality in their portfolio. But there are selling restrictions in many countries.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.