There are a few videos I've seen where the same person, or multiple people, record their portion of the video and all videos get played back simultaneously often times in some grid usually 3x3. Most videos label themselves "medleys" and example is here

QUESTION: Is there a proper name for this type of video? Is there an easy macbook tool to use to create this type of video?

I'd do more research on it but I can't figure out what it's called in order to do that research

1 Answer 1


Try video montage or collage grids

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.