Can someone help, by telling me can this transition, where frame is pushed up multiple repeatings, be made in Sony Vegas, and how?

Transition Here

1 Answer 1


I believe that the effect used for both the zoom in the beginning and the multiple vertical frames later on is the effect 'BlurMoCurves'. It's part of Sapphire OFX plugins and can be installed (and used) in Sony Vegas Pro. It's not a transition but thanks to zooming it can look like one.

The very last frames, when the clip goes down vertically, is probably one of Roll transitions which are a part of NewBlueFX plugins, also compatible with Sony Vegas. Here you can see the examples (the one I'd say was used is the second one in the Roll video). Hope this helps!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.