- I have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- I am recording interviews with Ecamm recorder for Skype in 480p resolution (size conscious)
- I always record separate files (audio & video) - track 1 and track 2.
- I created a fancy layout image (16:9) in Photoshop which I drop in Premiere and then I adjust the video tracks so they fit in it - the layout has the guest bit bigger than me (they are obviously more important)
I already tried two different configurations of project/export settings:
- 1280x720 and 24fps - which was blurry - you could watch it but it was straining my eyes (presets were SLR 720p)
- 4K and 25fps - which was OK (presets were RED Cinema 4K) and surprisingly the size was also comparable, which is a bit confusing.
- What presets do you recommend when creating Premiere project for a YouTube video? I read that YouTube recommends uploading 720p videos, but nothing like that exists in Premiere presets.
- What settings should I use to render the sequence to have good quality but acceptable file size?