image from a music video

Hello do you know the name of this effect please? thank you


It appears to be an aged film effect. There are a great many different aged film effects available.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.