- photo show my video who is not full in width,can I make somehow my video is like 2. photo, full width video screen without empy space left and right?
You are referring to resizing the video.If you are using Windows platform you can use Windows movie maker to do it.Add your media file and switch to Project Tab you can set the ratio. only the two mentioned are available. Wide Screen(16:9) & Standard(4:3)
If you are looking for a fully customizable Space,the free program recommended program is Handbrake .Download it,install and run the program.
- Choose the particular video clicking on the source button and navigate to it.
- Next choose the destination for the output
- Click on the picture tab and choose None from the Anamorphic dropdown list
- Then adjust your height and width (Make sure you untick "keep aspect Ratio")
- Finally click Start then you will see the adjusted video in the folder you chose for the destination output.
You can reduce the resolution too(Reducing resolution) with this tool.
Thats it, Enjoy:)