- Record footage on iPhone
- Copy to Mac
- Add to Adobe Premiere
- When dragging iPhone clips "change sequence settings"
- Edit / Cut / Transitions / all that fancy stuff
- Nest clips
- Speed / Duration to something "instagram-able" (say 25 seconds)
- Speed keyframes so initially and on exit it's in real-life speed
- Add some music
- Export media as QuickTime (.mov) so that later I can synchronise with iPhone
- Set maximum bitrate to something really big (30Mbps) so that quality is preserved
- Post to Instagram (1 hour of effort for each post)
What am I doing wrong?
What switch / option / settings / preferences would allow me to avoid... (see image above for a still frame)