How can I make effects like the ones in the video? Can anyone tell me where I can find the names of the plugins to make these effects?

  • The answer to your question is almost certainly "After Effects" but that's not a good enough answer for a StackExchange site. I don't know enough about warp, turbulence, vortex, etc., to tell you precisely how these effects were made. But I'm sure AfterEffects was involved. – Michael Tiemann Oct 5 '16 at 19:40

The animations could be pre-rendered video's edited in the final movie, but the animations are probably made with a plugin in Adobe After Effects as listed above.

I could not identify all of the plugins, but you can start off with the "Particle" plugin used for the particles coming from her fingers.

  • And to match the particle source with the fingers you'd use the motion tracker tool. – stib Oct 7 '16 at 5:01
  • is the program for free? – Melanie Grubi Oct 7 '16 at 13:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.