How do I label my Composition clips in the Layer/Timeline panel, based on how they are categorized/binned in the Project panel?
- I have a composition created by Adobe Premiere of about 100 items
- I've set the label for each clip/asset in the Project pane
- I have bins for each label
- I did this because the different clips were shot with different light, and I want to correct for this
- I see my clips in the Layer/Timeline panel
- ...with labels...
- yet the labels are NOT the same as how they appear for the same assets above, in the Project panel!
Q: why are these labels inconsistent?
Q: I want to apply a effect preset I have to a subset of the clips, which is already labelled and binned in the Project pane. How?