I'm trying to render a video from Adobe Media Encoder, created in After Effects. We first had this problem is a larger file, so I reduced it down to a simple file the results of which can be seen in this gif.
Any thoughts as to why this might be happening?
- Media Encoder, 2015.4 Release, Build 10.4.0.26 (latest)
- After Effects, 2015.3 Release, Version 184.108.40.206 (latest)
- MacBook Pro Retina 15-in, Mid-2014, OS X 10.11.6 (latest) - 16 GB Ram, 2.5 GHZ i7
- Source Comp; px 1.0, 29.97 fps, Progressive
- Output, H.264 Match Source, High bitrate (VBR 1 pass)
- Also exported as PNG sequence but the corruption was still there