I've been trying to import 3D object into adobe after effects. I have element 3D installed but it requests a licence file. And it tells me that my licence file is 'invalid'. Is there any other plug-ins I can use to import 3D objects into after effects?.

1 Answer 1


yes, After Effects comes bundled with Cinema 4D lite. https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/c4d.html

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.