I'm referring to this video (top right). How can I create a similar video / text effect. Indeed I can give expressions of the damped oscillator and tweak it for a long time until I get a good effect, but what would be a way way to do this? I prefer to use Adobe After Effects?

1 Answer 1


It's a Kinetic Typography piece. Search for templates on VideoHive, there are also plugins for AE that allow for easier generation of KT setups.

It's timeconsuming, search vimeo for some great samples: Kinetic Typography.

One of my all time favorites still to this day - produced years ago: https://vimeo.com/17419652 The guy who did this spent months on it. But he did it all himself, great work.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.