Well, I can't export anything, Premiere Pro or Media Encoder keep crashing.
Crashes are quite unexpected, after several minutes or several hours, without any explanations: "Adobe [--] stopped working".
Here is what I tried so far :
- Gather all the medias in the same folder/sub-folders (nothing is on an other drive)
- Reinitialize settings
- Match sequence settings with imported videos settings
- Pre-render effects (and use the pre-rendered files for export)
- Copy-paste the whole sequence in a new one
- Delete all cached medias
- Render without encoding (raw)
Still crashing, always...
EDIT: rendering all the sequence also crashes. I'm currently trying to render in->out and expand progressively the area to render...