There is an effect in After Effects which generates audio waves and spectrums from audio tracks. What I get is the form for a given second. How can I get the full waveform on a single frame ?
It depends what you mean by the full waveform on a single frame.
If you want to view the entire duration of your audio file on screen in a single frame, you can do this, assuming your audio file is shorter than 30 seconds:
- Add the audio file to a comp.
- Apply the Audio Waveform effect to a solid in a comp.
- In the audio waveform effects settings, set the audio layer to your audio track.
- Set the Displayed Samples setting to the sample rate of your audio file (eg 44100).
- Set the Audio Duration to the duration of your audio file in milliseconds (1000 per second of audio).
- Set the Thickness of your waveform to 1, to show more detail.