When we watch a movie we can hear background music and voices of actors. We also hear sound effects. When we watch a DVD movie the voice and background music merged inside a language track such as English language audio track. Audacity is program used to mix voice-overs and music. It is hard to create an audio track in another language if there is not a separate sound track. It is easy to dub a movie when there is a sound track.
- When creating Hollywood movies, are there separate vocal track and a music track?
- Is there a separate track for sound effects?
- How do you mix voice and music tracks and convert it into a language track?
- What is the software used to mix the tracks in question 3?
- What is an original sound track (OST)?
- Is the original sound track (OST) used when dubbing a movie?
Thanks in advance.