I'm trying to import some clips into a
Vegas 13 project, but they "flicker": some frames are all black (even in the preview), even though the files play perfectly in
The clips are recorded from a videogame using
fraps, and then reencoded in H.264 with
mencoder with the settings:
-x264encopts preset=slow:keyint=200:crf=19:level_idc=31:colormatrix=bt709 (I don't have the originals anymore, I deleted them to gain disk space. Stupid mistake, I know).
Gspot tells me this about the files:
I have tried a lot of different options:
- disabling using the GPU for rendering
- setting the switch to "smart resample", "force resample", and "no resample"
- changing the frame rate
- using constant and variable bitrates
- using the "deinterlace" settings "blend" and "interpolate" (pretty sure this does nothing in my case ^^)
- checking/unchecking "adjust source media"