I need to create a portable setup for events built around a video bridge:
- The performer is abroad the audience & presenters are in-house
- The performer needs to see the audience & presenters on screen
- The performer will be on screen in-house, visible to the audience & presenters
- The event needs to be broadcasted over the internet simultaneously
- we also need to have the separate video & audio from the audience, presenters and performer feeds recorded for later editing
So the questions are:
- What video equipment makes sense? What cameras, in particular?
- What sound equipment makes sense? What mikes - and what board... and what else?
- I'm presuming a dedicated computer for this. What computer makes sense? What other equipment along those lines?
- What software makes sense? In particular, should we stick with skype to bring the performer in? Google hangouts? Is there something better?
- Any other advice, recommendations, etc.
Thanks in advance!