I'm looking for a free video editing application that works on windows that must have the following requirements:
- Must be able to take segments (cuts) of videos and add them together.
- Remove audio from the clips and add in a single song for the whole video.
- Add in text that can show/hide at specific points in time.
- Has no horrible watermarks that make the video un-viewable.
- Is free since it is only for fan video use (so not corporate whatsoever).
Similar Questions: Simple Video Editing Tool? and What Beginner Video Editing Software Should I Use?