Adobe Premiere 5.5 OSX
- I have a project I've been working on for a while, which has become huge
- It has some Adobe After Effects embedded segments in it, as "Dynamic Links."
- At some point I had a filter in one of the segments (QuickLooksLimited)
- Later on, I changed machines… and didn't reinstall QuickLooksLimited (I think)?
- I've removed some of the AE clips which used this filter, but there may be more
When the project opens, I see the popup message :
Video Filter missing: AE.MB QuickLooksLimited
(the PATH_DIR and PROJECT_NAME are additions for this post)
So my question(s) are:
- how do I find the clip where this darn filter is?
- how do I figure out if the filter is still installed somewhere?