I'm going to create a audio/visual production with two camera's. One camera uses 1920 x 1080 with 25fps rate. The other camera is the GoPro camera. There are several video settings for the GoPro camera, these are:
- 3840 x 2160 with 15 or 12.5fps
- 2704 x 1520 with 30, 25, or 24fps
- 1920 x 1440 with 48, 30, 25, or 24fps
- 1920 x 1080 with 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, or 24fps
- 1280 x 960 with 100, 60, or 50fps
- 1280 x 720 with 120, 100, 60, 50, 30 or 25fps
- 848 x 480 with 240fps
After recording I'm going to merge the recorded footage from both camera's together in Adobe Premiere Pro. The settings I will use for the project are 1920x1080, 25fps.
Which video setting would you recommend me for the GoPro?
I could go for the 1920x1080 with 25fps rate. But than again I have the possibility to use 50fps. But than again, would the 50fps footage give the 25fps project somehow a quality loss?