Is there a better way to take a short video loop (in my case a video watermark) and duplicate it again and again down the full length of my sequence than my current workflow?
- Place the clip in the sequence
- Hold Alt down and drag a copy down the timeline
- Select the new copy and snap it back against the first one
- Select both clips
- Holding Alt, drag a new copy of them down the line
- Select all clips and repeat step 5.
- Repeat 5 & 6 until the clip is looped down the full length of the sequence.
Any insight into a faster solution would be MUCH appreciated!