|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Why colon to denote that a value belongs to a type?
- Why is desire the root of suffering?
- What are the benefits of cryosleep?
- Should I disclose a colleague's illness (that I should not know about) when others badmouth him
- Should breaking down something like a door be adjudicated as an attempt to beat its AC and HP, or as an ability check against a set DC?
- Riley Rebuses that Share a Common Theme
- What is the object moving across the ceiling in this stock footage?
- What is the difference between “/private/var/vm” and “/vm”?
- Mother abusing my finances
- Does linking adjectives allow you to talk about multiple variations of something?
- Does revoking a certificate result in revocation of its key?
- Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- Is there a benefit to having both truesight and darkvision?
- ESTA/WVP - leaving US within 90 days, then staying in DR
- Where did Wilson state that the US would have to force access to markets with violence?
- Were pens caps holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- Ticket sales for Queen at the Live Aid
- Why is this Simple Puzzle impossible to solve?
- Old short story, same personalities, differing planes of existence
- Forward and backward integration -- cause of errors
- How bitcoin nodes update UTXO set when their latests blocks are replaced?
- Four-in-a-line Puzzle
- Is it ok to put a subplot to a story that is never meant to contribute to the development of the main plot?