Tag Info

New answers tagged


You get the scale of the layer in the Transform property menu as seen below. The scale is in relation to the comp width and height if its solid or adjustment layer, for imported footage its in relation to the source width and height. To get pixel values you just do a little math: (Comp or Footage width|height/100)*Scale = pixel dimension of layer When it ...

Top 50 recent answers are included